0.50% + ST
1 - 20 Years
Share this product page on
- A Home Loan customer who has been making repayments for more than 6 months is eligible to apply for a top up
- Lower Costs: Compared to other alternatives such as personal loans, a top up gives you a better deal when it comes to interest rates and processing fees, so you can leverage your existing home loan to help you save costs
- Convenient Repayment Plan: A Top Up Loan allows you to repay over a longer tenure compared to a personal loan, helping you to keep your monthly outflow low.
- You also have the option of transferring your existing loan to Standard Chartered Bank and availing a Top Up Loan along with the transfer.
Standard Chartered Home Loan - What You'll Love
- Salaried Individual should have atleast 2 years of work stability
- Banking with the bank for atleast 6 months
- Self employed individuals should have atleast 3 years of experience.
- Audited Finacials : Last 3 years financials CA verified
- Age : Minimum 23 - Maximum 65
Standard Chartered Home Loan Eligibility
- KYC Documents: Identity and Residence proof of all applicants : Passport / Driving license /UID ( AADHAAR Card) / Ration Card
Documents Required for Standard Chartered Home Loan
- Processing fees : 0.50% or Rs.10,000 whichever is lower
- Pre-closure fees : 2.5%
- Part pre-payment fees : Nil
Standard Chartered Home Loan - Fees and charges