0.20% or Rs. 10,000 + ST
1 - 30 years
Share this product page on
- There is no need to search for the guarantor
- No pre-closure and pre-payement charges required.
- NRI individuals can also enjoy the benefits
HDFC Limited Home Loan - What You'll Love
- Age: Salaried (21 to 58 years); Self-employed (21 to 65 years)
- Salaried individuals with minimum gross income Rs. 20000 per month and self-employed with annual income of Rs. 2.5 lacs
- Minimum 3 years of stability for salaried and 2 years of stability for self employed.
- Tenure maximum upto 30 years
- Loan will be given to employees in Central /State govt / PSU/ Pvt / Public ltd companies for salaried individuals.
- In case of new company cases such as small pvt ltd companies, partnership firms, decision will be taken based on company profile check for slef employed individuals.
HDFC Limited Home Loan Eligibility
- KYC Documents: Passport, Driving license, PAN Card, Election /Voters identification card, Job card issued by NREGA duly signed by the officer of the State Government, Aadhaar Card/ Aadhaar letter issued by UIDAI / E-Aadhaar Letter
- Identity card with applicant's photograph issued by Central/State Government Departments, Statutory/Regulatory Authorities, Public Sector Undertakings, Scheduled Commercial Banks, and Public Financial Institutions
- Letter issued by a gazetted officer with a duly attested photograph of the person/Applicant.In case of Defence Personnel (Indian Army, Navy, Air Force, Central Reserve Police Force, Border Security Force, Indo-Tibetan Border Police, Central Industrial Security Force and Sashastra Seema Bal) - Letter from Commanding Officer along with Canteen Card
- Utility bill which is not more than 2 months old of any service provider (electricity, telephone/Internet, postpaid mobile phone, piped gas/ LPG book with latest receipt, water bill)
- Latest Property or Municipal Tax Receipt
- Bank Account/ Post Office Saving Bank Account Statement/ Passbook , not more than 3 months old
- Application form with photograph
- Processing fee cheque
- Identity & residence proof
- Last 6 months bank statements
- Form 16 and latest salary slip for salaried individual
- Education qualifications certificate & proof of business existence for self employed individuals.
- Business profile, Last 3 years profit/loss & balance sheet for self employed individuals.
Documents Required for HDFC Limited Home Loan
- Processing fees: 0.50% of sanctioned amount or Rs. 10,000, whichever is lower
- Pre closure charges: Nil
HDFC Limited Home Loan - Fees and charges