7,500 + ST
1 - 30 years
Share this product page on
- Home loan customers will get a credit card as complimentary for the first year, with a credit limit of Rs. 2 lakh.
- No pre-closure and pre-payement charges required.
- NRI individuals can also enjoy the benefits
- The home loan will be linked to savings account which adds to the advantage of the home loan account. The interest on home loan is calculated based on the daily outstanding balance in the savings account which will reduce the burden of lumpsum payment.
- Hassel free services
Bank of Baroda Home Loan - What You'll Love
- Age: Minimum 21 years and Maximum 70 years
- Salaried individuals with minimum gross income Rs. 20000 per month and self-employed with annual income of Rs. 2.4 lacs
- Tenure : Maximum of 30 years
Bank of Baroda Home Loan Eligibility
- KYC Documents: Passport, Driving license, PAN Card, Election /Voters identification card, Job card issued by NREGA duly signed by the officer of the State Government, Aadhaar Card/ Aadhaar letter issued by UIDAI / E-Aadhaar Letter
- Application form with photograph duly signed
- Proof of business existence for self employed individuals.
- Education qualification certificate and proof of business existence for self employed individuals.
- Last 2 years Income Tax Returns with computation of Income for self employed individuals.
- Last 2 years CA Certified / Audited Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Account for self employed individuals.
- Application form with photograph
- Identity & residence proof
- Last 6 months bank statements
- Form 16 and latest 3 months salary slip for salaried individual
- Business profile, Last 3 years profit/loss & balance sheet for self employed individuals.
Documents Required for Bank of Baroda Home Loan
- Processing fees: 7,500 + ST of the loan amount.
- Pre closure charges: Nil
Bank of Baroda Home Loan - Fees and charges