Rs. 10,000-0.50% + ST
3 - 30 years
Share this product page on
- There is no need to search for the guarantor
- No pre-closure and pre-payement charges required.
- NRI individuals can also enjoy the benefits
ICICI Bank Home Loan - What You'll Love
- Age: Salaried (21 to 60 years); Self-employed (21 to 65 years)
- Salaried individuals with minimum gross income Rs. 25000 per month and self-employed with annual income of Rs. 3lacs
ICICI Bank Home Loan Eligibility
- KYC Documents: Passport, Driving license, PAN Card, Election /Voters identification card, Job card issued by NREGA duly signed by the officer of the State Government, Aadhaar Card/ Aadhaar letter issued by UIDAI / E-Aadhaar Letter
- Application form with photograph duly signed
- Proof of business existence for self employed individuals.
- Education qualification certificate and proof of business existence for self employed individuals.
- Last 3 years Income Tax Returns with computation of Income for self employed individuals.
- Last 3 years CA Certified / Audited Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Account for self employed individuals.
- Application form with photograph
- Identity & residence proof
- Last 6 months bank statements
- Form 16 and latest 3 months salary slip for salaried individual
- Business profile, Last 3 years profit/loss & balance sheet for self employed individuals.
Documents Required for ICICI Bank Home Loan
- Processing fees: Rs. 10,000 or 0.50% + ST of the loan amount
- Pre closure charges: Nil
ICICI Bank Home Loan - Fees and charges
- No offers available.