1 - 25 years
Share this product page on
- Assistance in property search and due-diligence of property for acquisition.
- Broad presence in India with 1200 Branches and 66 dedicated Loan Processing Retail Asset Centers
IDBI Home Loan - What You'll Love
- Salaried individuals who have at the time of loan application attended the age of 22 years and maximum age at the termination of loan should not be 70 years subject to establishment of satisfactory repayment.
- Self Employed Professionals (viz.doctors, engineers, dentists, architects, chartered accountants, management consultant, company secretary, etc) who have attended the age of 25 years at the time of application and maximum age at the time of termination of loan should not be above 70 years
- Self Employed Non Professionals (Businessmen) who have attended the age of 25 years at the time of application and maximum age at the termination of loan should not be above 65 years. Maximum age under the category may be relaxed subjected to availability of proper succession plan of the business.
IDBI Home Loan Eligibility
- KYC Documents: identity proof, residence address proof, age proof, latest photograph, signature verification, proof of contact ability, application form with photograph Last 6 months bank statements
- For Salaried: Latest Salary-slip for last 3 months, Form 16/ITR
- For Self Employed Professionals: Education Qualifications Certificate and Proof of business existence, Last 3 years Income Tax returns (self and business), Last 3 years Profit /Loss and Balance Sheet
- For Self Employed Non Professionals: Proof of business existence, Business profile, Last 3 years Income Tax returns, Last 3 years Profit /Loss Balance
Documents Required for IDBI Home Loan
IDBI Home Loan - Fees and charges
- No offers available