5,000 + ST
1 - 25 years
Share this product page on
- Super quick loan application process.
- Completely transparent, hassle free procedure with zero hidden costs.
- Innovative options such as door-step services and personal loan counseling.
- Nationwide presence and consistent online presence ensures that IIHFL is approachable at any time.
- Balance Transfer Facility- Transfer your existing home loan from another lender to IIHFL.
- Option to apply for the loan individually or jointly with co-applicants (not necessarily co-owners).
- Maximum loan available is 75% of the cost of the property for loans above 75 lakhs and 80% of the cost of the property for loans upto 75 lakhs.
- Linked security offered with insurance cover.
- Tax benefits under Section 80C of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
IIFL Home Loan - What You'll Love
- Age for salaried : 25 - 58 years, self-employed : 25 - 58 years
- For salaried customer, minimum gross family income : Rs.2 lacs; for self-employed, minimum profit : Rs. 2 lacs (minus taxes)
- The applicant must qualify in terms of the gauge of repayment capacity.
IIFL Home Loan Eligibility
- Identity proof: Passport, Driving license, Voter’s ID, PAN card, Aadhar card etc.
- Verification of Signature: PAN Card, Passport or Authentication letter from the bank.
- Proof of Residence: Passport, Voter’s ID, Telephone bill that isn’t older than 3 months, Ration Card, Bank passbook with address, Latest utility bill (electricity, water etc).
- Salaried Individuals: Last 6 months bank statement, latest form 16/ITR, latest 3 months salary slips.
- Self Employed Individuals: Last 6 months bank statement, last 3 years IT returns for both self and business, certificates proving educational qualifications, last 3 years balance sheet, professional practice certificate, copy of business license and partnership deed (if applicable).
- Self Employed Non Professional: Last 6 months bank statement, last 3 years IT returns for both self and business, certificates proving educational qualifications, last 3 years balance sheet, professional practice certificate, copy of business license and partnership deed (if applicable), brief introduction to the business as furnished on the letter head of the firm.
Documents Required for IIFL Home Loan
- Processing fees: For salaried - Rs. 5,000 + ST or Rs. 10,000 + ST, for self-employed - 0.50%
IIFL Home Loan - Fees and charges
- No offers available.