FREE CIBIL REPORT
Know your CIBIL Score,
And Much More
- Repayment History
- Card Utilization
- Credit Line Age
- Credit Mix
- Recent Enquiries
- Loan Settlements
A good credit score can help you save a fortunetakes less than
Repayment HistoryThis measures how punctual you are with your EMI payments. If you have missed any payments your score will be lower.
N/AOn time payment
Ontime Payments =
Late Payments =
Cards UtilizationThis is the portion of your credit limit that's being used. The closer your outstanding amount is to your credit limit, the lower your score.
Total Card Balance = N/A
Total Card Limit = N/A
Credit Line ageThis is the average age of all your open credit card and loan accounts. The longer your credit history, the better your credit score will be.
Youngest Account Age = N/A
Oldest Account Age = N/A
|Account Name||Age||Start Date|
Credit MixHaving a healthy mix of liabilities across credit cards, secured loans and unsecured loans will improve your credit score.
|Account Type||Open Accounts||Closed Accounts|
Recent EnquiresThis is the number of enquiries on your credit profile made by banks to assess your eligibility. Too many hits in a year can affect your credit score negatively.
|Bank Name||No. of Inquiries||Date|
Loan SettlementsIf your account has been written off/ settled/ suit filed, such cases may not be looked upon favorably by lenders and will lower your score.
|ICICI Bank||lorum ipsum|
- (a) Personal details.
- (b) Current Loans.
- (c) Settled or previous loans.
- (d) Any defaults in payment or defaults on loans.
- (e) The details of employment and the details of the income.
- The CIBIL Credit Report gives comprehensive details about the person or the company’s past credit history.
- The Credit Report gives all the details about the person’s buying and spending habits to the lenders.
- For the people or the companies, the CIBIL Credit Report shows the areas which require immediate attention. Along with this the report also shows the strengths and weaknesses of the said person or the company.
- Provides transparency between the lender and the borrower. All the information in one place is favorable for both parties.
- (a) Payments: Timely payments for your loan interest will give you a healthy credit score. If you miss out on repayment date, or if you do not pay the amount, your CIBIL score will decline.
- (b) Negative Marks: CIBIL uses negative marks for various purposes such as marking for defaults in payment or marking for foreclosure or for settled. Whatever the case maybe it, a heavily marked credit report is not liked by the lenders, be it prospective lender or the existing lender.
- (c) Longer the Better: The lenders prefer longer histories on a credit card or credit history. A longer and an okay credit history are better than a newer credit history of two-three years with all green flags. Banks find older credit history holders more reliable than the newer ones.
- (d) Hard Enquires: Hard enquires are those enquires which are made by the lender with respect to the borrower’s credit report. It must be noted that if there are multiple lenders accessing your Credit Report, your CIBIL score will drop and will give a bad score. Furthermore, hard enquires without any loans being sanctioned to you speak about your reliability to repay the money you borrow. Enquiries made through Rubique are “soft” enquiries and do not affect your CIBIL score.