The website www.rubique.com (herein referred as “Website”) is owned and provided by Bestdealfinance.com Private Limited., a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013, having registered office at [Unit No. 5, B Wing, First Floor, Krislon House, Off Saki Vihar Road, Saki Naka, Mumbai – 400072] (herein referred as “BDF”):
"you" and "your" means any person who accesses and uses this Website, including but not limited to any business associates(s)
“Services” which inter alia means [•]
1. How we collect information:-
We collect personal information about you when you give this to us in the course of registration and/or while you fill application and / or through Business Associates for any of our listed products for and/or using our Services.
2. How we use collected information:-
The personal information of the users of this Website is used to-
- a) enable you to access and use the Services; and/or
- b) personalize and improve aspects of our overall service to you and our other users, as well as carrying out research such as analyzing market trends and customer demographics; and/or
- c) communicate with you, including sending you information about products and Services which we think may be of interest to you; and/or
- d) process a transaction between you and a third party.
- e) keep you updated about new trends, financial products, relevant workshops or seminars and our various offers and newly launched or added services.
- g) third-party contractors that provide services to and are bound by these same privacy restrictions;
In the event that you access the Service as brought to you by one of our co-brand partners, through a co-branded URL, your name, mail address, mobile number, date of birth, employment type, residency status, details of loan applied for and loan status may be provided to that co-brand partner when your application is submitted and whenever the status of application is updated. We have a business relationship with these co-brand partners and you may not opt-out of sharing your information with these co-brand partners if you have applied via them. We may also contact you from time to time in order to ensure that the Services we provide to you continue to meet your needs and for the same we may ask you for feedback on your experience of using this Website. Any feedback you provide will only be used as part of our program of continuous improvement and will not be published on the Website.
3. To whom we disclose collected information:-
- a) Third parties, including but not limited to companies whose products or services are included on our Website with a view to providing you with an quotation for the product and/or service requested by you. However, when these companies or third parties use your data in this way, they will be acting as data controllers of your information and therefore, you should view their privacy policies or contact them directly for further information.
- b) Any financial authority and/or other regulatory/governing bodies for the purposes of compliance monitoring having jurisdiction where BDF performs its Services;
- c) We may also disclose information about you, or access your account:
- if required or permitted to do so by law; and/or
- if required to do so by any court, or any other applicable regulatory, compliance, Governmental or law enforcement agency; and/or
- if necessary in connection with legal proceedings or potential legal proceedings; and/or
- in connection with the sale or potential sale of all or part of our business or the company.
- If we reasonably believe false or inaccurate information has been provided and fraud is suspected, details may be passed to fraud prevention agencies to prevent fraud and money laundering.
4. Use of information for the purpose of Marketing:-
You agree that we and other trusted third parties shall be entitled to advise you via e- mail, sms, post, telephone or by text of products, Services and other offers we think may interest you.
Whenever you provide us with personal information, we will give you an opportunity to tell us whether you consent to us and others using and sharing your information for marketing purposes or not. Unless you tell us otherwise, you are consenting to such uses. Any electronic marketing communications we send you will include clear and concise instructions to follow should you wish to unsubscribe at any time.
Should you no longer wish to be contacted by us, you can advise us at any time by contacting our Customer Services team on Toll Free No. 1800-266-0299 (lines are open Monday to Saturday 9.00 am to 6.30 pm) or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also ask us at any time to stop passing your information to third parties for marketing purposes, which we will do. Such a request may result in us ceasing to offer the Services to you. If you no longer wish to be contacted by third parties for marketing purposes, please follow the instructions in their marketing communications, or consult their privacy policies for further information about unsubscribing.
"Cookies" are alphanumeric identifiers in the form of text files that are inserted and stored by your Web browser on your computer's hard drive. We may set and access cookies on your computer to track and store preferential information about you. For example, we may assign a cookie to you, to enable you to adjust your loan search preferences without needing to re-enter your information. Please note that almost all internet browsers will allow you to delete cookies stored on your computer and to stop cookies from being stored on your computer. We use technologies such as: cookies, beacons, tags and scripts. The tracking technology is also used by our partners like banking and financial institutions, affiliates, or analytics or service providers such as google Ad sense, google analytics etc. If you choose to eliminate cookies, the full functionality of the Service will be impaired for you. Cookies usually help us to:
- - understand browsing habits on this Website;
- - understand the number of visitors to this Website and the pages visited; and
- - remember you when you return to this Website so we can provide you with access to previously saved quotes.
a) We encrypt our cookies so that only we can interpret them:
Web beacons are images embedded in a Web page or email for the purpose of measuring and analyzing site usage and activity or third party service providers acting on our behalf may use Web beacons to help us study this Website usage and improve our Services.
b) Behavioral Targeting / Re-Targeting:
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secured. We take reasonable steps to maintain appropriate physical, technical and administrative security to help prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of your personal information. We have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect on-line. We ensure not to sell, rent, trade or otherwise knowingly share or provide your personal information to any third party except insofar as legally obliged to do so. While we take these reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information, no system or transmission of data over the internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% We are committed to ensuring that your information is secured. We take reasonable steps to maintain appropriate physical, technical and administrative security to help prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of your personal information. We have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect on-line. We ensure not to sell, rent, trade or otherwise knowingly share or provide your personal information to any third party except insofar as legally obliged to do so. While we take these reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information, no system or transmission of data over the internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure and we will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury caused to you as a result of your information being inadvertently procured by any third party.
7. Your responsibility for the information you provide:-
You must check and ensure that all information, content, material or data you provide on this Website is correct, complete, accurate and not misleading and that you disclose all relevant facts. By this we can ensure you best services from our end as per your requirement and need. Irrespective of the fact that you have registered yourself under DND or DNC service, you are still authorizing us & our representatives to give you a call for the above mentioned purposes till 45 days of leaving your number on our Website. Also based on your active opt-in you are open to receiving promotional offers from & our partner banks. Hence, there is no DNC check required for the number you have left on our Website.
It is one of the feature of this Website or one of our Service that you can apply for a loan which will require you to provide us certain details such as your name, email address, address, mobile #, PAN #, employment & income details, personally identifying information about a potential co-loan applicant (should you select this option), password and to participate on our forum boards, a username (collectively the "Registration Information").
From time to time we may request more personal information in order to provide you with other benefits of our Services. In such instances, you will always be given the opportunity to provide or to decline to provide that information, and it will be used only for the stated purpose. You may make anonymous or aggregate personal information and disclose such data only in a non-personally identifiable manner to:
- - Third parties for their marketing and promotional purposes, such as the number of users who applied for a loan;
- - Users of the Service for the purpose of comparing of their personal financial situation relative to the broader community.
Such information does not identify you individually. Access to your Registration Information and any other personal information you provide is strictly restricted and used only in accordance with specific internal procedures and safeguards governing access, in order to operate, develop or improve our Services. We may also use third party service providers to help us provide the Services to you, such as sending e-mail messages on our behalf or hosting and operating a particular feature or functionality of the Service. Our contracts with these third parties outline the appropriate use and handling of your information and prohibit them from using any of your personal information for purposes unrelated to the product or service they're providing. We require such third parties to maintain the confidentiality of the information we provide to them.
8. Changes to your registration information:-
If your Registration Information provided by you, when you applied for a product on this Websites changes, you may update it whenever you apply for a new product such as a loan via our Services in order to review and update your personal information to ensure it is accurate while your application is in process. You will not be able to update the information you have provided in an application after a decision has already been made on it. However, you may create and submit a new application with your updated information. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you Services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at and we will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
9. Testimonials, Blogs and other forums on:-
With your consent we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you want your testimonial removed please contact us at email@example.com. If you use a blog or other public forum on our Website, any information you submit there can be read, collected or used by other users and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personal information you choose to submit in these forums. These forums may be hosted by or by one of our third party service providers on BDF's behalf. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
10. Additional Policy Information:-
Like Button: If you use the "Like" button to share something, that item will appear on your Facebook profile page and also on your friends' newsfeed, depending on your Facebook privacy settings. You may also receive updates in your Facebook newsfeed from this Website or item in the future. Facebook also collects information such as which pages you have visited on this and other websites that have implemented the "Like" button.
11. All private information is encrypted and communicated securely:-
All communications between website and your computer that contain any personal information are encrypted. This enables client and server applications to communicate in a way that is designed to prevent eavesdropping, tampering and message forgery.
12. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login id and password:-
13. Whenever there is a change to our Privacy and Security Policy we post updates on our website:-
We may update this Policy to reflect changes to our information practices. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
14. Grievance Officer:-
If you have any questions, or concerns about this Policy or any complaints or grievances about the manner in which we handle your personal information or the use of your personal information (in doing so acknowledging that we may be unable to provide you all or some of the services), please feel free to contact the Grievance Officer any time.